TRACKER – UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEM UAS
Tracker is a short-range mini UAS/UAV with two low noise electric engines. Carried as a backpack, it can be operated by a two-man team.
This fully automatic unmanned aircraft can be deployed in all weather conditions, flat terrain, mountainous areas or urban environments.
- Wingspan: 3.60m Length: 1.6m
- Max altitude (MSL) : 3000 m
- Operational height (AGL): max 600 m
- Max speed: 100km/h
Tracker can operate at a range of 10 km for more than 90 minutes at a time.
Use Tracker for:
- Over-the-hill reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition
- Convoy and VIP protection
Why choose Tracker?
- Easy to control: simplifies operation with advanced man-machine interface (MMI), flight guidance, navigation and digital 3D-2D cartography.
- Quiet: runs on two low noise electric engines.
- Saves money on operating costs: very robust and easy to maintain.
- Easy to transport in two carry-cases.
- Undetected: difficult to detect because of its very low thermal, optical and acoustic signature.
- Eye in the sky: Gets images and video.
- Quick deployment: launch by hand - no catapult required.
For more information about Tracker UAS, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.